At the beginning of all new projects we offer a free initial meeting at the potential job site, or at the client's home. During this meeting we discuss the scope of the project and our services. We can supply schematic design plans and consultation to complete construction documents and construction observation. We also work closely with a variety of local consultants to ensure that all aspects of the design are planed properly. The process is broken down into four major phases as described below.
- Building Survey & Schematic Design:
- Site and existing building measurements to initiate design.
- Design plans and elevations for review and to receive estimate bids to determine general cost of construction.
- Construction Drawings:
- Permit and construction drawings assembled with the necessary information to apply for building permits and to perform construction according to the intended design.
- Final Bidding:
- Construction drawings are distributed to selected contractors for competitive bidding.
- Construction Observation:
- Weekly site visits to provide direct communication with contractors, other design professionals and the owner throughout the construction process.